“SandStory” Technical Rider For Joe Castillo
Set Up For Sandstory Performance
Large projector(s) and screen(s) provide visibility for the entire audience(A Large screen TV is adequate for small audiences)
- Sound system to fill the room
- Tech personnel to monitor audio and video equipment
Provided By Joe Castillo:
- Light/Sand Table see diagram below (assembly is 25 minutes on or back stage)
- Video and Audio check at least 30 minutes before doors open.
- Sand, Light Table, Camera and Music (ipod) are provided by Joe Castillo:
SETUP FOR ARTSTORY PERFORMANCE
ArtStory is a live drawing with a narrated story
4’ X 8’ Sheet of smooth-faced 3/4” plywood with an easel or stand on stage or riser.
visible to all audiences.
- Adequate lighting
- Countryman microphone (headset) and sound system to fill the room